MaxLove Project Board of Directors Interest Form
MaxLove Project has grown tremendously in the past year and we have some incredibly exciting initiatives on the horizon that will change the nature of evidence-based health care for families facing childhood cancers. In order to achieve our goals we need to grow MLP to the next level and therefore we're expanding our Board of Directors! If you believe in our mission and are interested in supporting MLP at a higher level, this opportunity may be perfect for you. Please use the form below to formally express your interest in a Board of Directors position with MLP. Thank you so much for your interest in bringing your time and talents to our cause to help families thrive against cancer!
MLP Board of Directors Requirements:
- Must have a passion for helping families facing childhood cancers and for advancing health and wellness in our medical system.
- We have four Board of Directors meetings per year (the Executive Board leadership group meets monthly). Board members are asked to attend 3/4 of the meetings to fulfill the basic requirement. Meetings will be held:
- July 24th, 2017 (6:00pm, location TBD)
- November 13th, 2017 (6:00pm, location TBD)
- February 2018, TBA
- May 2018, TBA
- Contribute $1500 via donation or sponsorship each year. Waivers may be acquired for those donating professional expertise (in-kind). The Board reserves the right to change this in advance of each new calendar year.
- Join at least one committee and assist in planning an event other than our annual Farm to Fork dinner.
- Support our yearly Farm to Fork Dinner with any of the following: event planning, table ambassadorship, obtaining sponsorships, donations, etc.
- Positions are renewable year-to-year.
- Questions: email email@example.com
MLP Board of Directors Application Process:
- Fill out the form below.
- We will respond with an invitation to meet in person to discuss the opportunity further, answer questions, and assess fit with the organization. Our goal is to have an expanded Board of Directors in place prior to our Farm to Fork Dinner in September 23rd.