Sugar-Free, Grain-Free Brownies
Cutting Down on (or out)...
grains and sugar is only hard if you can’t have a nice moist brownie, right? Here’s a great way to make breakfast fun, get plenty of good fat, fiber, and protein, and have loads leftover for the week ahead. Add a sugar-free traditional cream cheese frosting or Lily’s chocolate chips as we did here. Make this recipe into cake, brownies, muffins or even waffles. Stay fierce!
- 16oz (about 2 cups) of roasted nut butter (you can mix cashew, almond, and macadamia nut; macadamia nut is the best because of it’s high-fat to carb/protein ratio)
- 11 eggs (technically you can use as little as 8 eggs if needed)
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 cup of erythritol (we use organic erythritol with stevia or Lakanto brand) and a drop of stevia glycerite (to taste)
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
What to do:
- Prepare baking dish or bread pan with coconut oil
- Blend together the nut butter and eggs in a food processor until very smooth
- Add erythritol, stevia and salt, mix
- Add cocoa powder, mix
- Add apple cider vinegar and baking soda, blend
- Taste batter and be sure it’s to your liking
- Pour batter into the baking dish of your choice (or waffle iron even)
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Cool on cooling rack for 2 hours
GROCERY SHOPPING WITH MAXLOVE PROJECT
For every purchase made through clicking on a link below, Amazon will donate 4% to 6% of the purchase price to MLP.