Thanks so much for signing up for MaxLove Project’s Super Families Support Network! Our hope is to provide resources to families in every phase from diagnosis to treatment to lifelong survivorship. This means that not all of our resources will be relevant to each child's situation. But the overarching nutritional philosophy of MaxLove Project applies to everyone: eat real food, avoid food your great-grandma wouldn’t recognize, and experiment to find what works best for you and your family.
The most important first step for most of our families is to simply get connected via our private Facebook support group. If you don’t see an to the Support Group invite within a week, please check your spam folder and email our team at email@example.com. Also, if and when you feel like you need more personalized nutritional guidance, we fund individual nutritionist consultations with experienced whole foods dietitians. Details are available below.
1) It all starts with knowledge. The more we understand about anticancer nutrition, the easier it is to incorporate it into our lives. The best place to start is with our Fierce Foods Guide. Below, I’ve pasted links to this, our 7 Rules for Anticancer Shopping, our Quick Guide to the Ketogenic Diet, and our Nutrition and Cancer Research Review Summary.
- Fierce Foods Guide
- Quick Guide to the Ketogenic Diet
- Nutrition and Cancer Research Review Summary
2) By submitting this form, you will be invited to our "Super Families Support Network" group on Facebook—be sure to check your spam box for the invite. Just to let you know more about it: It’s the main hub for our Fierce Foodies programs. We’ll post announcements there, blog posts will first appear there, new programs will pop up there first. MaxLove Project sponsors a professional anticancer dietitian (Blakely Page, RD) who monitors the group and offers a lot of extremely helpful advice. You can search the group with keywords in order to find topics that interest you. There are also dozens of excellent research articles and other information posted in the “Files” section. Finally, there are many experienced parents who can offer advice and thoughts and recipes as well. You'll see me on there too!
3) We are in the process of developing a bunch of new resources that we'll announce on our Super Families Support Network group as they roll out.
4) Finally, for those who want to move further along an anticancer nutrition pathway, we have forms to sign up for nutritional consultations with professional anticancer nutritionists. MaxLove Project supports the full cost of these consultations. The application form is HERE.
5) If you're local to Southern California, make sure to sign up for our free Broth Bank Collective! Sign up HERE.
Thanks so much for joining us in this journey toward healthy survivorship!